Sunday 31 March 2013

A new PB and hair!

Sunday 31st of March

A couple of days to make up for today having not posted yesterday. I didn't bother on Saturday because I simply didn't do anything worth writing about. Just bits and pieces all during the day then out for a meal at the Thai restaurant in Evesham in the evening. I don't think I have been there for 10 years or so. Very good food.

This morning I went for a second run outside and already have a new PB for 2.75 miles, knocking 30 seconds off the previous one at 25 and a half minutes. Felt just as hard as the first ( not surprising really ), still had to walk a bit but not as much as before. I think I will have to do a few really short runs, only a mile or so to keep the legs turning over more regularly.

Went out for lunch at Mandy's dad's today which was nice. We won't have a main meal at home for three days as we are out tomorrow as well.

There is activity on the hair front. No change on top but the beard is starting to show signs. I am having to shave every 3 days or so. It's only a light stubble but it is definitely there. However the eyebrows are going very thin. I think it is just natural loss but with nothing replacing it there is not much left.

I don't know if I will be able to post tomorrow as we are away and I haven't looked to see if we have Wi-Fi or not.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment