Thursday 21 March 2013

Long training walk

Thursday 21st March

Had a good long walk today, 8 miles in just over 2 hours. For those of you who run I did the circuit round Red Lane and back by road. At that pace I figure I could walk Tewkesbury Half in under 3-1/2 hours. Personal worst by an hour and a half but wouldn't care. I have to admit that the thighs ache a bit though tonight!

Not much else to tell today really. Signed our lives away when we signed our new wills today. Will have to keep an eye on Mand now though, no walking near cliff edges and make sure she tastes food first!

Skittles tonight. We will win the league if we win. To be honest even if we don't win we should still win the league. I can't take too much credit as I missed about 7 games of the 22. Still nice to win it again.

Cheers

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the walking, that's brilliant to cover 8 miles. Really sounds like your energy levels are improving. Hope you win the skittles.

    ReplyDelete