Friday 15 March 2013

Macmillan meeting

Friday 15th March

I met with the people from Macmillan fund raising today. There are two things that I/we are doing to raise money for them.

Firstly, as you should know if you have been reading this blog since the beginning, is that I am going to do the Tewkesbury Half marathon on the 19th of May. I will be asking for sponsorship so beware if you see me with a piece of paper in my hand!

Secondly the Evesham 10K is raising money for Macmillan as it's main charity this year, the other being a donation to the Bell Tower restoration fund. Most of the money raised will be just from the 10K entries but if you intend to run it and want to get sponsorship please see me for details.

Apart from that the rest of the day has been very quiet (again!). Had a good long sleep this afternoon. Both Mandy and I are very tired today due to Ben having to be up at 4.30 this morning for his school trip to London for the robotics competition. I have to admit that Mandy got up and I stayed in bed but it still made for a very disturbed night.

Going to make the most of Ben not being here tomorrow. I have persuaded Mandy to have a day off work and we can spend some time together.

At last I am starting to feel a little like my old self with a bit of energy. I hope I am not saying this too soon.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment