Wednesday 20 March 2013

Working back towards sanity

Wednesday 20th March

Had another morning at work today so I feel a bit more positive. The thing about being stuck at home not feeling like you can do anything is that you start to feel useless. Going to work really helps get over this, plus I do actually enjoy what I do and like the people I work with.

After work I didn't really do anything much, but also didn't feel I had to have a sleep. Although I do now feel pretty shattered.

So some more progress is slowly being made. As Mandy was explaining to her Aunt in New Zealand this morning, we are far enough past the chemo that the awfulness of it is starting to recede a little in the memory, and we are far enough away from the scan and results that we are not getting wound up about that either.

Tomorrow is another day.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment