Friday 8 March 2013

Better but still tired

Friday 8th March

Not as quiet a day as I had hoped for today. We actually went and made new Wills today as neither of us can remember where our last ones were. Ben has had to be nice to us for a few days to make sure he got his inheritance!!

Also Mandy's dad and Ruth came to visit for tea. We have not seen much of them during my treatment as they have both had colds. I did get very tired though whilst they were here. I think that yesterday has caught up with me big time so this is going to be a short post tonight.

Up until this evening I have felt pretty good again today. My sister rang earlier and she said that I sounded much more like myself than I have done for quite some time. She said that I had sounded flat before even when I had positive things to say.

That's it for tonight I'm afraid, I need my beauty sleep.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment