Monday 1 April 2013

A night away ( or maybe not )

Monday 1st April

So I said yesterday that I did not know if I would post today as we were staying at a B & B near Cirencester and we did not know if it had Wi-Fi or not. It does have Wi-Fi however it currently does not have any electricity! We arrived about 3.30 to be told an electrician was on his way to fix it so we went into Cirencester for a bit but whilst there they phoned to say that the problem could not be fixed. So I am now sat back at home posting this. Seems like our run of bad luck is still going.

Apart from that not a bad day. Lazy start followed by a bit of shopping in Cheltenham, including a nice lunch at the Swallow Café.

My taste buds seem to be recovering back to their old ways just in time for Easter. Last night we opened a dark chocolate egg that I had bought for Mandy and I thoroughly enjoyed it, the first choccy I have eaten in ages. And a nice piece of coffee cake in the café at lunch time. Not good for my waistline but who cares.

We are going out now tonight to make up for having to come home and will debate what to do tomorrow in the morning. We would have spent the day in Cirencester and now have to decide if we can be bothered to drive all the way back.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment