Tuesday 26 March 2013

Just work

Tuesday 26th March

Really nothing to write about today as I spent most of it at work. Went out at 8am and didn't get back in until 4 this afternoon so by far the longest day I have done. I have to admit that by 3 this afternoon I was worn out and couldn't do much more. Early night needed tonight as I am back in again tomorrow although for not as long.

Giving proper thought to the first run outside now, just need the weather to pick up. Stories of Cleevewold 14 which I ran last year have inspired me again, even though they were horror stories of snow and ice and temperatures of -8deg. Amazing English weather again, last year it was 23deg and fantastic sunshine for this race on the same weekend. Either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning for a run. Only 7 and a half weeks to Tewkesbury so I need to start getting a few miles under the belt.

A friend asked me if I was sensible enough to listen to my body on the day of the race and stop if it was getting too much. Yeah right. I do not have a sensible bone in my body when it comes to running races. I will finish no matter what. This illness certainly will not stop me.

Cheers for now.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment