Saturday 9 March 2013

Return of sickness

Saturday 9th March

I don't know if it is because I have stopped my anti sickness tablets too soon but I had a return to being sick ( twice ) this morning. First as soon as I got out of bed and again about half an hour later. The rest of the day has been OK but I have resumed the medication for now. I'm still very tired even after a decent sleep this afternoon. I will just have to watch how much I am doing.

Not much else to tell about today. Having had such a bad start just needed to relax from then on.

Cheered up by the footy results this afternoon though, five wins in a row for Forest now.

Today is also the 3 month anniversary of the last time I did any serious exercise. A 9.5 mile run with Stuart from his house in Badsey. In some ways it seems an age ago, on the other hand I can't believe how fast it has gone. In my mind I am ready to start running again but the body is just not there yet. It is going to be a long haul back to any kind of fitness at all.

Going to try to go and watch some friends running the Blackminster Half tomorrow but it is weather dependant ( yes I am a lightweight ) and tiredness permitting. 

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment