Wednesday 13 March 2013

Longer working hours

Wednesday 13th March

Off to work again today. After a slow start to the year it is now really busy so it is great to be back and part of it. I managed to stay a little longer today so although I will be very tired tomorrow I feel I can stretch the working time a bit more. I still have to be careful I know but whilst I feel I can and am enjoying it I will give it more time.

The rest of the day didn't amount to much. I tried to have a sleep this afternoon but although I lay in bed with my eyes closed actual sleep would not come. A quick trip to the doctor's for my injection and the obligatory trip to Tesco and the day is pretty much done.

I am starting to feel a little frustrated at the tiredness not abating at all. This is me not being reasonable as I know really that it could last for a long time and it is only about 10 days since I finished chemo, but I am impatient to get back to normal. I am fed up with evenings spent just trying to stay awake when it is the only quality time I get to spend with Mandy. Roll on the weekend and hope that Mandy dosen't have to work both days again.

Ben is away Friday and Saturday taking part in the final of a national robotics competition at Excell in London. He and nine friends have built a robot at school and got through to the final after a qualifying competition in Birmingham.

Planning a very quiet day tomorrow.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment