Sunday 17 March 2013

Energy drain

Sunday 17th March

First of all thank you to Mandy for writing the blog yesterday, excellently done as always.

Today has been a struggle. As soon as you start to get used to having a bit more energy you are always going to get a day when you get knocked back, and today is perhaps that day.

It's not been too bad but I really struggled to wake up this morning. When I finally dragged myself out of my pit I went for a walk around the river. I was thinking of running today but as Mandy put in the blog yesterday she is not keen on me starting too soon so I deferred to her for today ( but probably not for long! ).

For lunch we went to Mandy's mum, nice piece of lamb there. Then home for the daily injection and off to bed. Unfortunately today although I slept for quite a while again I struggled to wake up and now feel rubbish. A headache and lack of appetite together with being very tired is making Tim one miserable bugger. I think an early night is in order as I am at work tomorrow.

As Mandy put yesterday it is strange what has become normal. I want to start weaning myself off the afternoon sleep, but a day like today makes me wonder how long before I can. It's only 4 weeks until I have to be back at work full time. Perhaps I just need as much sleep as possible to store it up between now and then!

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment