Friday 29 March 2013

Friday 29th March

Life as a 44 year old ended well last night. We won our final league skittles match of the season by just one pin and I had our top score, which hopefully means I have won the trophy for the best away average in the league this year. I shall have to wait a while for it to be confirmed though.

Life as a 45 year old did not start so well as I am stuffed up and feeling not so good. Thanks due to Mandy and Ben for handing that one on.

We did go out for a walk this morning, and for once I was not on my own. We walked more or less the course of the festive five in Fladbury. It was not as cold as I expected. My legs do still ache a bit from that first run though which is a bit worrying. I will have to wait to see how this cold pans out before I decide on doing another. Or perhaps I should just go for it regardless!

Apart from that it has been a quite day, even managed a sleep this afternoon. I will have to be a bit more active tomorrow. Perhaps that could become my motto!

Cheers

Tim 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the skittles. Sorry to read you had an emotional blip, but it is very understandable. I am not surprised you are angry and honestly it is better to let it out sometimes. I shouldn't worry too much about your aching legs, I'm still aching after Cleevewold! It will take time to get your legs used to running again. Sometimes a short run can help iron out the aches, but you need to keep an eye on that cold, it's parky out there. It was nice to read Ben's point of view too in his well written blog. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the Easter hols.

    ReplyDelete