Saturday 2 March 2013

Post chemo day one

Saturday 2nd March

The first day of freedom from the threat of chemo and I feel so much better than yesterday. No sickness today ( yet ! ) and a bit more energy. I'm probably running on adrenaline from the relief at the moment but hey, who cares.

Still going to be quiet days for a while though. Just watched tele this morning, trip to Tesco after lunch, then injection time, a quick walk with Mandy and then some friends over for a cup of tea and cake. A lemon cake that I actually could taste and enjoyed. I still don't want sweet cake and chocolate still tastes disgusting but that will change in time I'm sure.

Not much else to tell really. My mind is starting to turn to things fitness wise, although I will not attempt running for at least a couple of weeks. Just some static exercises that won't tire me too much until then. As usual with me I will start tomorrow!!

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment