Tuesday 12 March 2013

Walking

Tuesday 12th March

A quiet day as planned. I had a nice long walk though, around 4 miles today in lovely sunshine although it was bitterly cold. I needed to make the walks a bit longer before I start to run again.

I met Mandy on my way home to go to the post office to pick up a signed for cheque from our insurance company for the holiday to New Zealand that we had to cancel. A lesson learnt here, read the small print. We had not noticed that there was a maximum payout for cancellation of £1250 each person so we lost over a thousand pounds and nothing we can do about it.

I had a good long sleep this afternoon but perhaps a little too long as I have struggled to get going again since.

Going to watch Barcelona v AC Milan now. Stunning opening goal by Messi, just like watching Forest !

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment