Friday 22 March 2013

Positivity

Friday 22nd March

Another morning at work today, that's the first time I have managed to go in 3 times in a week since I was diagnosed. That put together with the fact that I have not needed an afternoon sleep for three days means I am showing signs of improving energy levels. I still need to be careful as there is a fairly busy weekend planned.

Last night's skittles provided another boost as our win means we have won the league with a game to spare this year.

So positivity is growing again because of the above points and the increased length of walks. Although until I get a few successful runs under my belt I will not be as happy as I could be. And with the weather forecast for the weekend I may have to wait anyway ( or go to the treadmill at the gym! ).

Ben and I are doing the timing for the Hampton Ferry 5K in aid of Diabetes UK tomorrow morning. So stood outside in the cold/rain/snow/wind! Lovely.

Will post again tomorrow if I survive.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment