Monday 4 March 2013

Sunday 3rd / Monday 4th March

So two days of news in one blog. Good news really as it means nothing dramatic enough has happened to be worth writing about.

Sunday was pretty standard. Nice walk by the river at Twyford with Ben in the morning. I only managed a very short sleep after lunch as the district nurse arrived early for my injection. This left me tired later when we went to Mandy's mum's for tea which was a shame as I could not enjoy it properly.

Today has been quite good. Lovely weather for a walk into town and round the river, the first time I have been for a walk this year without a coat. Also managed to fix the oven door. It makes a change for me to actually achieve something useful. Then a good sleep after the nurse's visit to hopefully set me up for a decent evening. We shall see.

I'm hoping to go to work tomorrow morning for a few hours and see how that goes. As long as I time it right for a sleep later it should be fine.

The tiredness is still really hard to explain. It is just total exhaustion of both mind and body. Any decisions have to be made early in the day or I just can't concentrate enough!

Having said that I've had enough of this now for today!!

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment