Thursday 14 March 2013

Broadway Tower

Thursday 14th March

A quiet day as planned.

I did however get my trail running shoes out and go for an 'off road' walk up by Broadway Tower this morning. OK for the first part as it was downhill ( obviously ) but back up to the tower was hard work. Very warm in the sunshine though. I still think the views from up there are some of the best in the country. It reminds me of why I run and why I can't wait to get going again. Got the shoes very muddy, and the trousers too if truth be told, thanks to the farmer who drives his tractor up and down one of the fields along the path route churning it to a mudfest.

Spent most of the afternoon asleep, I need lots the day after being at work. Then off for another injection.

That's all really for today.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment