Thursday 7 March 2013

Work

Thursday 7th March

I've been to work again today. That's twice this week, I'd better watch out or it might become a habit! In all seriousness though it does me the power of good to be there. Maybe not physically as I am now tired out, but mentally it is great to be thinking about other things and be a bit stretched instead of just vegetating at home.

Managed a short sleep after my injection this afternoon which it turns out I need as I had a phone call from my skittles team saying they were short of players so can I go. I'm too tired really but don't want to let them down so will play as long as the opposition don't mind me bowling off early and leaving. I really can't cope with a 10.30 finish, I would fall asleep in the club.

Hopefully a nice quiet day tomorrow to catch up some sleep.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment