Thursday 18 April 2013

Too rushed to write

Thursday 18th April

Tim has rushed in and out again tonight so hasn't got round to writing his blog. His week has been full on and I hope that he isn't totally exhausted by the weekend but I suspect he will be. At least he can grab a nap in the afternoons both days if he needs to. Going back to work seems to be OK for him. I just can't believe that it is Thursday again already and that this week is nearly over. I expected it to feel strange him not being around much again but to be honest I'm so busy it took me until today to even think about it. I suppose the fact that he has been popping into work regularly over the last couple of weeks means that things like having lunch on my own again has been normal anyway. At least I know that he will be home by 6.15 ish because of having his injection rather than before when it could be anytime. Saying that he was later tonight as the nurse who has been doing most of his jabs wasn't there for some reason and he had to see a doctor again instead. Not too long to go with them now hopefully as they should finish by the start of May.

Going to the hospital again Monday was much better than I expected. I was glad Tim was at work so he was occupied but he was actually less anxious than I was I think. Maybe all the memories of the trips over there, including the last when he threw up in the car were playing on my mind too much! It showed I think how far we have come since then and that he is in a so much better space now than he was then. That last treatment was so awful and I never want to see anyone in that state again. The scan was easy and quick though and next time he can go on his own without any worries.

We are out for the next couple of nights together, which seems a novelty. We are going to friends on Saturday night for a meal which is something we have done little of for the last few months. I intend to invite a few friends over here again which there again is not something we have done since late last year.

Hair update...it is coming back slowly. He has kept saying it was but I must admit I was dubious but you can actually see it in some lights now and it feels much softer. Looking a bit 'blond' though!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment