Wednesday 10 April 2013

Time gentlemen please

Wednesday 10th April

I wasn't going to bother writing the blog tonight. Got up, went to work, came home from work, had my injection, ate tea. Not exactly the most exciting read ever.

However there is an anniversary today that I thought I would like to mention. I have now been alcohol free for 100 days. The last drink I had was new year's eve. I have not touched a drop in 2013. To be honest I have not missed it at all but I daresay I will partake of a drop before much longer. It has not been a conscious decision not to drink rather that I certainly did not want anything whilst I was having treatment and have just not been bothered since.

I fear when I do have a drink it will be a very drunk Timmy very quickly!

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment