Saturday 27 April 2013

Mileage

Saturday 27th April

Thanks to Mand for writing yesterday's blog, very eloquent as usual.

Iron Man was good. If you liked the first two films you will like this one. If you didn't then don't go. The Regal is definitely the best thing in Evesham, in fact probably the best cinema I have been in.

Mand's comments about me not overdoing it are duly noted. With that in mind I started today with a very nice seven mile run. Oops! Huge boost to my confidence though for Tewkesbury. By far the furthest I have run since November and there was no walking at all, and done in a far quicker time than I thought possible at this point. Legs are a bit stiff tonight despite wearing my skins this afternoon.

I did at least take it easy for the rest of the day. Most of the afternoon was spent listening to the football. Good result for the Forest but need a favour from others next Saturday to get to the play-offs.

We have been out for a Chinese tonight with my parents and sister and her son Jack, so I am sat here somewhat stuffed, but nicely so.

I am finding it really difficult to take it easy at the moment. Some of it is circumstances in that work is really busy and skittles is twice a week whilst we keep winning ( 2 cup finals to play this week ). I need to keep the running going as much as possible to be fit for 3 weeks time. But also just for the fact that I can do these things now and just want to get on. However I will calm it down and look after myself, it only makes sense. I have seen enough of hospitals thank you very much.

Nothing planned for tomorrow so perhaps a totally quiet day ahead.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment