Sunday 14 April 2013

Tired again

Sunday 14th April

It has been a very quiet day today really so why do I feel so exhausted? OK so this morning we went to the gym but I didn't work too hard. A 10 minute gentle warm up on the bike followed by five and a half km on the treadmill. I am still doing a mixture of running and walking, just trying to make the walking less each time. Anyway I think an early night tonight to be ready for a very busy week ahead.

Maybe it is just reaction to the scan tomorrow. Not too nervous yet but I just want it over and done with, another step done. Probably a good job I am at work so that I won't think about it all day.

Nothing else to report today, even managed a half hour nap this afternoon.

It's just occurred to me that we did have a broken night's sleep on Friday that we still need to catch up on. All three damaged cars are still sat outside. It looks like a crime scene!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Cheers

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Sending all the positive vibes I can for tomorrow... and I hope you kick some arse to get the results earlier! Well done on the running, I know it's frustrating feeling like you are starting again, but it sounds like you are making fantastic progress already. Looking forward to catching up with you and the gang on Friday.

    ReplyDelete