Thursday 4 April 2013

Tired

Thursday 4th April

Yesterday's almost full day at work has taken it's toll a bit today. I am very tired tonight and probably need an early night. Unfortunately I did not get a chance for much of a rest today due to planned events. I had promised Ben that I would take him and a couple of mates over to Stanton for a walk on the Cotswold's as a practice for their Duke of Edinburgh as their official practice was cancelled. Quite a nice walk, around 6.5 miles but bloody cold when we got up on top of the hills. Then this afternoon we had a meeting with a friend to show Ben how to use the Evesham Running Club website properly so that we can update the 10K page ourselves.

All of which is great but means no rest for me. Mand is also now very very busy so I need to help out around home including cooking tea which is not my forte. Spagbol tonight which I can do well ( can't everyone ).

So off to work tomorrow again but I think just a morning followed by some rest in the afternoon. The tiredness when it comes is still debilitating, you just have to give in and rest.

Hopefully a good sleep tonight. Perhaps without knocking a glass of water over during the night with a flailing arm like I did last night. Very unhappy wife as she had only just got to sleep and couldn't settle again afterwards.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment