Tuesday 16 April 2013

Thoughts of elsewhere

Tuesday 16th April

Like quite a few of my running friends reading this my thoughts have been with those running and watching the Boston marathon yesterday that was attacked by some nameless idiot or idiots. Senseless and pointless. They surely cannot gain anything for their cause by murdering innocent bystanders. On a personal note I'm very glad that Virginia, who is a member of Evesham running club and was taking part yesterday, was not caught up in the bombing and is OK. She was not far from the end, so a shame that she could not complete but in the great scheme of things it does not matter. A point that I now know only too well, and we could all do to remember when we are stressed.

My day, as many will be for a while, only consisted of work followed by injection (boring). I'm not too tired yet but do have to play skittles tonight so no early to bed.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment