Tuesday 9 April 2013

Work

Tuesday 9th April

About as normal a day as I could possibly have had today. A very near full day at work, except for getting there about half an hour later than I usually would. Straight to the doctor's after to have my injection. Then home for tea and help Ben to mend a puncture on his bike. Tonight I have a skittles match as well so I hope I won't be too tired afterwards as I have a full day at work tomorrow. Skittles is supposed to be twice a week now that we are into cup games but it depends on how I feel as to whether I can cope. I may just need early nights when I am back to work full time next week.

It seemed so far away to be going back full time but now it is only a few days to go. No complaints though, I thought at times we would never get here.

Legs and lungs feel OK today after the last 2 days of running so that is all to the good.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment