Tuesday 2 April 2013

Down again

Tuesday 2nd April

Crap day today. It was supposed to be a nice day in Cirencester having stayed the night in a nice B & B. Of course this did not happen due to their power failure so we got up at a bit of a loss as to what to do instead. However the emotion box got opened again, fuelled by the feeling that we cannot even have a night away without life giving us a good kicking.

So in the end we did very little. Needed a big Tesco shop, great thing to do on a day off! Quick trip to Stratford but we had to get back for my injection so it was very quick.

I did manage a quick run after but as my Garmin decided to switch off, as it seems to be doing a little too often, I don't know how far it actually was. I am trying some really short ones having accepted that 3 miles is a long run at the moment.

Back to work tomorrow.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment