Thursday 11 April 2013

Oblivion

Thursday 11th April

From today's title you may think that I have had my first alcoholic drink but actually it was only because Ben and I went to see the film Oblivion in Cheltenham this morning. Strange feeling coming out of the cinema and it only being lunch time. Still we went into the Chinese buffet place next to the cinema for lunch so that was good as well.

Could have done with a run as planned around 5.15 but it was raining so I didn't bother. God damn I have been turned into a fair weather runner! ( Not for long I can assure you ). Shame actually as I had persuaded Ben to come with me. It has been nice going out just Ben and I, we had to make the most of the last couple of days before I am back at work full time and Ben's back at school.

I had a nice reply on facebook when I posted about my lack of alcohol. A friend commented that I had been 'brainwashed during treatment............ damn the NHS'.

Hair update. The beard is starting to grow steadily, I have to shave about every 3 days. New chest hair is starting to appear. And even a few longer hairs have started to grow on top. By long of course I mean about 3 or 4 mm as opposed to most of it being 1 or 2 mm!! For elsewhere mind your own business.

It has stopped raining now but tea is soon so I won't bother running tonight. Lazy git.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment