Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bigger worries

Wednesday 3rd April

That's the longest day I have had at work so far and I feel OK. A bit tired but that's still to be expected. It does mean however that there is not a huge amount to write about. Having been there all day I obviously haven't done any training either so just a perfectly normal day. For me I don't mind at all.

I only now have 12 days to go before I am back at work full time. I can't believe that it is nearly four months since the last time I was. At times it goes so slowly but overall it has flown by. My scan is on the same day I go back to work, then 10 days more to the results. I don't want to wish time away but the 25th can't come soon enough, assuming the right result!!

I know it has been said before but you really do look at things differently. Take the B & B that we should have been at. At first I was annoyed but very quickly realise that I don't care, it is only a night away and no big deal. I have much bigger things to worry about.

Cheers for now.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment