Monday 29 April 2013

Running club

Monday 29th April

The days seem to be rushing past again very quickly, there is just no time to sit down and relax. Mand and I are just not getting to spend any time together. It probably seems worse because one of the very few upsides to the last 4 months is that we have spent time together. OK so some of it was horrible but when I was feeling OK it was just nice to be around at home with her, having lunch together and just being able to sit and talk to her whilst she was working. Now we just seem to pass each other and say hello. She is so busy with work it is ridiculous, and I am trying to do as much running as possible without over training and we are still winning at skittles so there are two games again this week.

So with all this in mind we have booked a night away in Shrewsbury on Sunday. Touch wood they will have electricity!! Two whole days just to relax and wander around Shrewsbury. Heaven.

Tonight I went down to running club for the first time since November. It was great to be back and see people and join in again. I have so many good friends there who have supported me throughout. Running has been such a big part of my life for so long it is great to be doing it again.

Now I'm back at home having had tea but it is nearly 10 o'clock and Mand is still working so I need to stop and get her to stop too.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment