Wednesday 30 January 2013

Trying to take charge

Wednesday 30th January

Decided to take charge of time today and be a bit more sensible although didn't start well by waking up at 5am with a huge headache. I got up and took a tablet then off to the sofa so as not to disturb Mandy. Covered up with our spare quilt ( including Ben's old Winnie the Pooh Quilt cover ) I went back to sleep until 8.30 which at least did the trick for the headache. Breakfast, the obligatory Weetabix, followed by tele, my fix of Auf Wiedersehn Pet, then a bath takes up what can only be described as a sad person's morning. Managed to walk up Greenhill, back down and round Cambria Road getting back in time for lunch.

After such a hard morning it can only be off to bed after that. Couple of hours sleep that will hopefully make me feel better tonight. Going to have tea soon. It would be nice to actually eat a proper meal.

Earlier today I had thought of a good idea for a subject to write about tonight. I am sure it was very deep and meaningful but when I sat down to write it had completely gone, not a clue, so you just got a summary of the day. Next time I will write it down so that I can come back to it.

Tomorrow we are back to hospital again for a top up. I hope this doesn't hit too hard and I can get a bit more back to myself. Thinking about getting the last of my hair removed as well tomorrow but depends on how I feel. Right now I just have a very thin downey layer of blond ( who said grey !! ), but it may look better off altogether. I will get a photo taken before and after. I'm not sure if I can put them on here but I will put them on Facebook.

Cheers for now.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment