Sunday 20 January 2013

A Mixed Day

Sunday 20th January

Tim has a migraine again tonight so can't face writing this himself. The day started OK with him having had a good nights sleep then taking a trip to Tesco. He even rang his Mum and got some shopping for her then delivered it. We had lunch and went for a walk but after that he went slowly down hill. He eventually took a migraine tablet late afternoon and has done very little since. I think the stress of the week to come is building up, and unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do to alleviate that. I wish I could. I know in his blog he has shared how down he has felt and I do feel that we are stood at the top of the slope again about to dive down. I'm sure this stay in hospital won't be nearly as bad as he imagines and there are certain things we can do to make it more bearable now we know what to expect. The practical things are easy though, its the mental bit that's more difficult...for both of us. Still, tomorrow is another day and I'm sure he will get up in the morning feeling better. He promised to take me out to lunch tomorrow so he better be up for that!!

Hair update...the pillow looks like the cat has slept on it and the bath looks like we have rinsed the dog off.

Hopefully normal service will resume tomorrow.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment