Friday 4 January 2013

A Wife's View

Friday 4th Jan

Tim has asked me to write as he is having trouble getting on line at the hospital today. He didn't sleep much, the poor chap in the next bed was ill in the night and they were mopping the floor up at 4.30 Tim said, after he had been sick. The old chap that is not Tim! They are still pumping anti- sickness into Tim at a vast rate so hopefully it will do its job and no one will need to clear up after him at any point. I have to say I wouldn't want to be a nurse with everything they have to deal with. Consequently when I got there today Tim was very tired and had a splitting headache, by the time I left, £5.40 worth of parking charge later, he was feeling better and had munched his way through a few biscuits. Roy was still ward wandering but we managed to avoid his attention and only heard him swear once today when his cup fell on the floor. Boy he knows how to swear though! The orange regulation PJ's don't help either it has to be said as they do make him look like an escapee from Guantanamo.
We are hoping that Tim will make his escape tomorrow. He will be glad to be home and I will be very glad to have him home. I readily admit I am not the world's best nurse but I will try my very best.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment