Sunday 6 January 2013

Back in training

Sunday 6th January.

Put my running shoes back on this afternoon. Road shoes only, best not do off-road yet ( sorry Kurt ). Garmin strapped on and off we go. Left out of Victoria Avenue, left into Cambria road, straight on all the way up the hill of Windsor Road and back down Princess Road to home. All in all 0.6 miles in 17.05 minutes.

Not great but a start anyway. I could have gone further and faster as I felt fine but have been told to keep it really gentle for a bit and see how it goes. Felt overdressed with my shoes on ( Ben was horrified, trainers and tracksuit, what a chav ) but I have promised not to walk down to school to meet him like that every day.

Hair update. Washed it today and still all on head when done.

Cheers

Tim

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Tim, I could have beaten you for the first time today... that makes you and Mitch in the last week :)

    Glad to hear you are home and feeling fine.... keep on running!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to read that you are feeling well enough to get out and about. You are very inspiring ... but please don't overdo it! I really believe though that a happy and positive state of mind helps the rest of the body. Anyway it's a parent's job to embarrass their children, so keep it up! One day at a time, very best wishes to you all, Sue.

    ReplyDelete