Monday 7 January 2013

Tiredness

Monday 7th January.

Sorry folks, not much to report today, just so tired. It's a weird kind of tiredness. Not like after a hard, long race when your muscles ache as well but just complete exhaustion, almost of the mind as well as body. It's not like I think I want to move and cannot be bothered, but that thinking about moving is hard.

Having said that Mandy did drive me down to Boots opposite Tesco to get an electric shaver ( not allowed to wet shave as drugs make you bleed and bruise more easily ) and then left me there to walk home ( bitch! ). Only joking!! It was my idea.

Lack of energy also down to having no appetite. They did warn me it would change and it has. I don't fancy sweet things such as chocolate or cake which is unheard of. Also I have not been able to face a cup of tea since being home, I hope this changes soon as I miss a good cuppa.

Mandy made a great steak and mushroom pie for tea which was delicious but I've also got indigestion due to the steroids they give you for anti-sickness so couldn't manage much. They don't tell you these small details, still there is pie left for tomorrow and I have taken Gaviscon!

Off to watch Corrie now.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment