Thursday 28 February 2013

One more day

Thursday 28th February

Only one more day to go to my last chemo. As usual I am starting to get a bit wound up about it, it's no big deal but I can't help it. Once it is out of the way I will relax a bit.

I can only see this as another step in the process. OK so it is a good step but only if it ultimately proves to be successful. It is definitely a positive, not having to go back to hospital for a while will be great.

Today was almost as quiet as I hoped although it did start with a bout of sickness which I thought I had got past. I had a walk along the river but not much else. At least my injection was OK today. Yesterday's left a large bruise behind, my stomach is starting to look as though I have had a good kicking.

No more for today. At least when I post tomorrow the chemo will be finished. It will be nice to be able to do a positive post, fingers crossed.

Cheers

Tim

1 comment:

  1. I hope tomorrow is not a Friday to hate and that the last treatment goes smoothly. Although the blog has been a tough read, I am thankful for your bravery in sharing this with us. I am sure you are correct and it will be less and less necessary to write the blog, but I look forward to reading about improving days.

    ReplyDelete