Thursday 14 February 2013

Wasted day

Thursday 14th February

This is going to be short today as it has been a complete waste of time. Started phoning to try to get a bed at ten to nine this morning and basically did nothing else until finally giving up around 2 o'clock this afternoon. You dare not go out or do anything major as they may call you back at any moment, but not today.

The other problem I had was that I needed my anti blood clot injection and was relying on the hospital to provide it. Fortunately the district nurse came to my rescue and managed to get a shot from the dispensary and get here to administer it on time.

Went for a walk this afternoon once I knew for sure. Only into town but did have a stop off at Uncle Colin's house. I was even allowed into his Aladdin's Cave, what a treat and what a great guy he is.

Not much else to tell really, we just have to start again tomorrow morning and hope for the best.

Still as it is Valentine's Day I am now at home so can do something with Mandy. Oh except I have just remembered skittles so maybe another day when the prices are not such a rip off.

Cheers until tomorrow.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment