Tuesday 19 February 2013

Under the weather

Tuesday 19th February

Today I feel a little under the weather. Have been blocked up all day and it feels like the start of a cold. I have to keep an eye on my temperature now as any kind of fever can be serious. At the end of the day it is inevitable that I catch something as it is so hard to fight it off but as we are so close to the end it just seems like something else against us.

At least my appetite is OK. I am eating much more than after previous treatments so I have more energy to fight with, not that it actually feels like it but there you go.

Managed a walk to Tesco this morning which was nice on such a beautiful day. It did tire me out though, I pretty much collapsed onto the stairs when I got back.

Nothing much else has happened today. The district nurse came and gave me my injection against blood clots as usual. This does seem to be working though so I will put up with it even though I still hate the needles.

That's it for today. I hope really that I have nothing much to tell for a while, not exciting to read but I could do with a quiet few days!

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment