Monday 25 February 2013

No news is good news?

Monday 25th February

I am hoping that no news today is good news. Lets put it this way, so far today nothing has got any worse and just at the moment I will take that!

A good night's sleep followed by a very quiet uneventful day was probably just what I needed. I literally have not done anything, the day only broken by a walk this afternoon. I have decided for the rest of this week, to remove the threat of catching anything else, I am going to cut my contact with people to a minimum. I just need to get clear of infection until I can fight it properly myself again, which I should start to be able to by next weekend. So the walk was just up Greenhill, Tesco or shopping is off for a few days.

The tiredness caused by the drugs is as bad as it has been at any point. I'm at one of those stages where everything is an effort. The brain can tell the legs to move, to get out of bed or whatever, but the message is not usually received well and things can take some time. It's OK once I get going but not long before I have had enough again. This afternoons little lie down at 4.30 induced immediate sleep for an hour. It still seems like a luxury during the day, however one I can't do without just for now.

That's it for today. To be honest lets hope for the same tomorrow.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment