Wednesday 13 February 2013

A day under Pooh

Wednesday 13th February

Today was always going to be a difficult day, everyone knows that I dread what is coming tomorrow. Knowing it should be the last major shot of chemo is not really helping. It will do come Saturday night when I am back home and it is over but not just yet.

So I have pretty much just hidden myself away. I have been very tired all day, although I'm not quite sure if this was actual tiredness or just lack of anything to do leaving me idle. So late this morning I had a brief sleep, lying on top of our quilt but using the spare one with the Winnie the Pooh cover, hence today's post title. After lunch it was back to bed for a couple of hours. I did manage a trip to my second home at Tesco but by the time I got back I had a headache so took some tablets and back under Pooh until tea time.

Nice curry for tea followed by pancakes, a day late I know but Mandy teaches at college on a Tuesday so it had to be moved on a day.

Hopefully I will be able to post tomorrow from hospital but if not I am sure Mandy will take up the mantle.

Wish me luck.

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Big barrels of luck winging your way Tim. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete