Friday 8 February 2013

Overdoing it

Friday 8th February

The last couple of days have caught up with me big time today. Having been to work on Wednesday and then the chemo top up yesterday, which did not effect me immediately so I felt OK to pop out last night. I then did not sleep very well last night and woke quite early this morning. I took Mandy's Mum up to Twyford garden centre this morning and had to go into town to fetch a prescription. We then went to Tesco and had lunch. My intention was then to have a good sleep this afternoon. Unfortunately it took me a while to drop off, probably about ten to two. The district nurse was due at half past two for my injection so Mandy woke me up after only 40 minutes sleep. Of course she was then nearly an hour late so I could have slept on.

We went out to a friends house for tea which was really nice but I'm not sure quite how I stayed awake. Food did revive me a little but now that we are home all I want to do is hit the sack so I'm afraid that's going to be it for now.

Busy day again tomorrow as my brother is coming to visit so I will have to be careful not to do too much again. I'm sure they will understand if I have to crash for a while after lunch.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment