Wednesday 6 February 2013

Work

Wednesday 6th February

A pretty good day today. Not much early this morning but managed to do about 4 hours at work from 11.30. Great to put my mind to things other than the illness, because no matter how far we have come through this it still fills my every thought unless I can be distracted. The first thought of the morning to the last one at night. Work was great but it once again just made me realise how much I am missing it, and how much there is there for me to do there. I'm now all the more determined to get in as much as possible and get back to regular work as soon as possible when the treatment is finished.

It has however left me very tired tonight and remains to be seen what effect it will have tomorrow, so I guess I may yet have to rein in my enthusiasm.

Still having problems with my leg. Getting fed up with it now as it has been over a week since I first saw the doctor about it. I will talk to him at my chemo session about it again tomorrow.

Cheers for now.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment