Saturday 9 February 2013

Still exhausted

Saturday 9th February

I'm still totally exhausted today, I just can't seem to shake it off at all. Slept really well last night and didn't get up until nearly 9 o'clock this morning but it hasn't made much difference.

I had a quiet morning, only a quick trip to Tesco ( again! ) and a bit of housework. My brother and his wife came to visit which is really nice as we haven't seen them for ages. Unfortunately I was so tired I had to retreat to bed for a bit after lunch. I managed to drag myself out for a bit later but now am just tired out lying on the sofa feeling pretty dreadful. You know you are all over the place when you feel like crying when watching Nanny McPhee. Oh for Christ's sake!!!

Going to finish now as I just don't have the energy to even think. This has taken ages as it is. A very quiet day tomorrow is planned.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment