Tuesday 5 February 2013

Timeline

Tuesday 5th February

A few people have asked recently about dates and when I can get back to work or start running again so I thought I would just list it out.

Thursday 7th Feb - 1 hour chemo top-up.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 14th, 15th, 16th Feb - Stay in hospital for major chemo shot.
Thursday 21st Feb - 1 hour chemo top-up.
Thursday 28th Feb - 1 hour chemo top-up.

These are prospective dates but should happen.

I have to then wait about 6 weeks before I get a CT scan to see if the chemo has done it's job. Then it's either celebrate or I can't contemplate the alternative.

From early / the middle of March my priority will be to start to get back to work on some sort of regular basis. As I understand it the tiredness will still be quite bad at this point so it will probably have to be a part time start, but I can't wait.

As far as running is concerned I doubt I will start in anger until the beginning of April, giving me 6 weeks until the Tewkesbury Half. Anything I manage before April will just be general fitness.

Ok so there is the plan.

Today was a quiet day, tired as usual but not too bad. Tomorrow I am going into work for a bit so I'm looking forward to that.

Cheers for now.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment