Friday 17 May 2013

Work and not a lot else!

Friday 17th May

It is tough to write anything particularly meaningful and deep on a day when I have basically been to work and come home. Bear with me lets see what I can come up with.

Last night we played the semi final of the Champion of champions. We won but not by much, beating the team who won division 3 this year. We qualified by winning division one ( and the knockout cup but they wouldn't give us two places ). We will play the winners of division 2 in the final on Monday. I had the top score last night as well. It has been a successful season this year as we have won five trophies so far and hopefully another on Monday.

Sunday's race now seems very close. I feel OK at the moment but I will be nervous on the morning itself. Just pray for good running weather, not too hot and not windy, but it will be what it will be. On the other hand it would be nice if it was a decent afternoon as we are having a BBQ.

I have had the date of my first check up through today, August the 15th. It doesn't seem very far away, they are obviously going to see me every 3 months to start with. The first two should be with my Macmillan nurse Zoe and then I will have to see the doctor on the third visit. Only 9 years 9 months to go!

Cheers until tomorrow.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment