Wednesday 15 May 2013

No news is good news

Wednesday 15th May

I'm struggling to find anything to write about tonight, which in the great scheme of things is probably a positive.

Normal day at work, followed by a rush to fetch my mum's birthday present which was at Mandy's mum's house and deliver it to my mum who is 83 tomorrow. I can't go over tomorrow as there is just too much on including skittles in the evening.

From mum and dad's house I went for a last run before Sunday's race. A nice little 4 miles including some hills which I really need to work on, but I can feel I am getting stronger and quicker with every outing.

Picked up chips on the way home so it was a complete waste of time in terms of burning calories!

Now just sat trying to relax.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment