Friday 3 May 2013

Sore

Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd May

Sorry about there not being a post yesterday but there was just no time and to be honest not a lot to write. Normal day at work followed by my injection. The injections are tough at the moment as I am really badly bruised on my right hand side. I don't know why all of a sudden but it is sore and hurts when they stick the needle in, still only a week left I hope.

When I got home we had tea and I tried to get as many jobs done for Mand as possible so that she could get on with work. If she can get enough done then we are going to Shrewsbury for a night on Sunday. It will be fantastic just to relax and then meet up with my brother and his wife on Monday who we do not see enough. My brother and I are very alike even though he is 10 years older than me, not in looks particularly but in our personalities.

I also had to play skittles last night in our second cup final of the week. Whereas the first one we won so easily it was actually boring this one was close all the way through. So close that it was level at the end and we had to play 'extra time' as it were. Unfortunately we lost by one pin but we mustn't be greedy as we have won nearly everything else this year.

It was late when I got home and Mand was already in bed so I went straight to bed too which was a mistake as I hadn't had time to unwind. Lying awake was not good as my mind wandered around about the last few months and I found myself getting tearful and upset. I could have done with a hug really but Mand is so tired from working too hard that I didn't want to wake her.

Today has been a normal day too but at least neither of us has to work or go out tonight so we can relax. In fact Mand has just delivered me a G & T so I'm off to enjoy it now.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment