Tuesday 14 May 2013

Interview

Tuesday 14th May

I have just been interviewed by the Vale magazine for a piece they are going to write about me in the June edition. They are talking to Ben now and will talk to Mandy tomorrow, I hope they only say nice things about me. It will be strange to see it all in print again not just here in the blog. Once again I hope it just helps other people and perhaps does some good.

Flights for the holiday are booked ( hurray ), and the villa is reserved ( hurray ), just need to pay now ( boo ).

I re-read the first few posts from the blog just to check a few dates and details. They were all for my first stay for chemo in hospital. Although it was 5 months ago now it is still very fresh in the memory. I hope I never have to go back to being attached to a drip for ten hours at a time. It was all so alien and the tiredness was just so complete. I think reading it is good for me but I can feel myself getting emotional straight away. Perhaps I'm just tired.

No more for tonight as it is getting late.

Cheers

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment